Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

p
This happened to be my...

Sail Date: October 15, 1995

p
This happened to be my husband#39;s and my first cruise and it was our honeymoon. We didn#39;t know what to expect, if we were going to have fun, and were worried we were going to get bored. I the word bored was completely erased from my vocabulary on the very first day of cruising! I honestly don#39;t think we have ever had more fun than on this particular cruise. The ship was beautiful. The staff was attentive and friendly. There was something to do for every type of person (ie; young, old, party-goer, quiet-type, etc.). The 1 thing we weren#39;t happy about (before the cruise) was the fact that our dinner seating was with people we didn#39;t know...This was before the days of flexible dining times. Boy, do they know how to pair people up! RCL tries to pair diners up with others that have something in common with each other (ie; same state or region, other honeymooners, same age bracket, etc.). We sat with 4 other honeymooners from the northeast region and all who were around the same ages as us. We ended up spending our entire trip with 3 of the other couples from our table! We had so much FUN!! We also kept in contact with some of them for many years after the cruise. We are grateful that our 1st cruise experience ended up the way it did. It has definitely turned us into cruise lovers!!

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Very clean and lovely balcony to sit out on.
It's hard feeding a few thousand people w/out it tasting a bit like cafeteria food.
We had 3 Dog Night on this cruise! Need I say more?
They keep the kids busy with the staff and to give the parents time to relax.
Staff is trained to pay attention to detail and to make the passengers happy.
Great spa services!
Beautiful islands and weather!