Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good travel

Sail Date: October 01, 2012

Overall it was a great trip. My husband and I enjoyed the pool and the table tennis. The stateroom staff was very helpful, the ship was clean, the trip was relaxing.

Pros: Food variety\, polite staff

Cons: Bahamas stop without a lot of activities to do on site

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

The game room was very small\, and it doesn't have a lot of options for adults. Adults need to be fighting for a basketball with the kids...
I didn't know about the gala dinner\, then I thought it a little disappointed. It was my first cruise and the staff didn't allow people without gala clothes to dinner in 1 night...
I got a room with views and I liked it.
Good amount of staff to help all guests.
Not a lot of activities for adults. I would appreciate more games rooms.