Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Great times on the Seas

Sail Date: October 15, 2012

The ship was very large! Some of the elevators got confusing, where they would only take you to certian floors and parts of the ship. It was kind of annoying to have to travel from one end of the ship to the other, depending on what you were doing. The ship itself was clean and the pool deck was nice and modern. The floor on the pool deck got very slippery when wet.

Pros: The on-board entertainment and the food/drinks were great!

Cons: I did not like the option to do normal daily tasks on my own (ex: ironing or sewing on a button). They made me call the on-board laundry and tailor...for a fee\, of course

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

The entertainment was a lot of fun\, and varied enough! I found myself wanting to go to everything\, which was impossible\, unfortunately :(
I expected the room to be small\, which is was\, but not too cramped for the two of us. The Bathroom was very tiny...especially the shower
We seemed to make \"friends\" with all the staff. They were great!