What a great time

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Majesty of the Seas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: October 05, 2012

Ship: Majesty of the Seas

Review Summary

The ship itself was wonderful, I enjoyed all of the entertainment. Our waitress at dinner went up and above, we really enjoyed her!

Ship Experiences

The food was wonderful\, I liked all the choices that were available.

I enjoyed all of the activities on the boat\, the entertainment was wonderful!

Our waitress at dinner was exceptional! Went up and above\, very freindly! She should not be held accountable for the following issue. However\, I was disappointent in the wasl the stolen phone was handeled\, I had to go to guest services 3 times for someone to take me seriously and do something about. Then I was detained for 45 minutes while someone put my cell phone back in the room in one of the drawers underneath all my clothes\, then placed my cell phone charged on the top shelf of the closet behind my shoes all nicely tied up. I would never keep the phone and charger seperated like that\, and I never have the charged all nice tied up in a ball. Friday night and Sunday night the room attendant did not clean the room or bring us fresh towels. I shouldn't have to pay for the days not serviced.

Everything seemed well kept and clean.

I was disappointent in the way my stolen phone was handeled\, I had to go to guest services 3 times for someone to take me seriously and do something about. Then I was detained for 45 minutes while someone put my cell phone back in the room in one of the drawers underneath all my clothes\, then placed my cell phone charged on the top shelf of the closet behind my shoes all nicely tied up. I would never keep the phone and charger seperated like that\, and I never have the charged all nice tied up in a ball. Friday night and Sunday night the room attendant did not clean the room or bring us fresh towels. I shouldn't have to pay for the days not serviced.

Pros: Our waitress at dinner was exceptional

Cons: Cell phone and charger was taken from the room the first day\, after contacting security they had someone bring it back to my room

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!