Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Retire this ship

Sail Date: September 17, 2012

I was on this ship in June and thought it was by far the worst one I had traveled on. I had already booked this cruise in march with cousins and hoped it would be better by September. But nothing had changed. Very dissappointing.

Pros: The waiter and asst. waiter were wonderful

Cons: The smell of sewage in the hallways\, no attention to details of my reservation\, only one person in the production cast could sing\, Smoke smell was everywhere and worst elevator service of any ship just to name a few.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.

Everyone was friendly and willing to help\, but it was just words and nothing done.