Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

A magnificent cruise!

Sail Date: September 01, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I am from Miami. My job is somewhat stressful. Everytime I need to get away, I cruise Royal Caribbean, Majesty of the Seas. My 11-year old, Victoria, and I love the quick getaway and the enjoyment to be in the Majesty of the Seas. There is something for everyone. At the kid's program, my daughter knows everyone there. My last experience was for Labor Day weekend. My daughter and I had a wonderful time at Nassau and at the beach in Coco Cay. That was my 12th cruise with Royal. I am a Diamond member and I love the way they treat their returning guests, making you feel special. What I really like is I don't have to cook, and clean for three days, while I have people serving me for a little bit of money. Go Royal caribbean.

Pros: Exceptional service at dinner

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Victoria G. loves this ship because she knows it in and out. She is 11 years old and she has cruised with Majesty a total of 11 times\, and one time in the Allure of the Seas. Without the kid's program I don't know what I would do with my daughter. She enjoys being there.S