Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: August 31, 2012

For a three night cruise, the ambiance and amenities were wonderful. The spa therapists were knowledgeable, attentive and professional. Cudos to Melissa who gave me my first micro-therapy facial.
\"D\" our vibrant shopping guide, made everyone comfortable. He even assisted me with my purchase at Diamonds International.
Crew members that made an impression on me were Arun, wait staff in my time dining room, Melissa in the spa, and last but not least Raymond my cabin attendant.

Pros: I loved the crew\, the cleanliness of the ship\, the cuisine\, and

Cons: The casino\, needs to upgrade. Slots just took never paid out entire three days

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

I always observed crew members cleaning the ship at any given time. The size was perfect\, as I was able to aclimate myself to the ship right away.
I would have liked Lobster on one of the nights as an item included in the complimentary meals. Not at an additional fee in the main dining room.
Raymond was an excellent attendant for my cabin. The size was good for the value. Always clean\, the bed and bedding were excellent. No noise whatsoever from outside.