Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Very Enjoyable

Sail Date: August 01, 2012

Too many teenie boppers (children between ages 12-16). A lot of Spanish speaking individuals. Traditional dining area filled with them at 9:30 pm. Very loud at times. Always clapping for some apparent reason. Every excursion was amazing and fun. Must do Atlantis!

Pros: Food was great\, every location was great!

Cons: Children (ages 12-16) in the traditional dining area very loud and anoying every night at dinner. Flu on board...

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.

Size was smaller than anticipated. Ship was built in the late 1980s\, thus it is not designed like the new ones. Clean.
Food was amazing.
Interior rooms are very small and tough to unpack suite case in.
Great/friendly workers. Only problem was one worker having the flu\, came to pick up my shirt to press it for evening dinner. He coughed in my face\, giving me the flu 4 days later. The flu then turned into an aggressive cough at night\, landing me out of work and on the couch for a week\, so I wouldn't keep my fiance up all night....
Not too much going on but some fun activities on board.