Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A dream come true!

Sail Date: July 20, 2012

I felt very comofortable with all services provided. The entertainment program was very well planed. The Crew on the ship was always happy and kindful. Always treated with the highest respect and understanding. Friendly and helpful. The entire Crew was from the knowledge on the same level.

Pros: The Customer service\, programs offered\, entertainment

Cons: price. extra cost for additional activities

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

clean\, spaceful\, everything was in good condition\,
The food service was good and pleasant. The portions of food though was small to my personal perception. Dinning times were fine except 9:00 pm dinning is little late
my room was very clean\, space was good. little confussed at once about to locating my room which was Deck 5 #5701.
could be better. recommendation for events and schedules would be to have a signs made out by the Elevators on each deck for todays events and plans.