Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Overall good cruise

Sail Date: June 29, 2012

Room Type: Suite

This was our first cruise and it STARTED out not so great, EXCEPT for our stateroom and attendant. After a relatively simple boarding process and finding our beautifully immaculate stateroom complete with a sitting area, very comfy bed, a nice sized bathroom, bar, complimentary afternoon snack (which we received each afternoon) and a large balcony (we had a Grand Suite on deck 10), we proceeded to the Wind Jammer for lunch. Some of the food was bland and we were rather disappointed. Then, on the way to drill, we met our AMAZING stateroom attendant. Drill was crowded and hot but is required by Federal Law so obviously they cant help that. After a great casual dinner that night in the Main Dining room where we had superb service, we walked around the ship in a kind of self guided tour and found various activities going on. (You are given a cruise compass each day which lists the activities but we decided to do a self tour and wing it). We sat in for a great comedy show, then went to another part of the ship where there was a Salsa dance class which we sat to watch for a bit and enjoyed. I wouldve liked to have participated but was badly sea sick. The sea sickness more or less ended by the next morning so no biggie. After a quick snack from the buffet, on to the casino where we didnt have that great of luck. Thats okay though because later in our stateroom I enjoyed sitting on our balcony during the short wait for yummy late night room service.

Saturday at Cococay was alright. We rented snorkel equipment which was less expensive than I expected but was still kind of high priced. I snorkeled for only a few minutes and didnt enjoy it (thats just me though), my husband however, spent quite a while out in the water and really enjoyed himself. They served BBQ for lunch which was pretty good. After spending the rest of the afternoon enjoying the pool back on the ship we helped ourselves to some delicious poolside ice cream cones. Then, on

Pros: Service\, cleanliness of ship

Cons: Food was bland sometimes

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Ship was very clean.
Food was sometimes bland\, sometimes great depending on what you picked. Main dining room was very nice.
Stateroom was very nice and our attendant...AMAZING.
Superb service\, can't say enough good things about the staff.
Comedy show was good (my husband thought it was hilarious)\, juggler was great\, Love and Marriage Game was funny\, night club was fun also.