A nice Getaway

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 18, 2012
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
A little dated, not enough bathrooms. The crew were excellent, the food was okay. I liked the fact that I was able to choose different meals to try them. There was a lot of entertainment for the younger crowds, not enough for 40-50 year olds. The theatre wasn't large enough to hold everyone. The shows were okay, nothing spectacular. I HATED the Muster station drill. We had to stand, and wait and wait and wait till everyone was there, it was hot and we were squished together like sardines. Not a good experience. For my first cruise ever on this ship, I wasnt impressed and eager to book another cruise.

It was clean, however not a bathroom on every floor

We booked separate beds and got a queen size instead

Pros: The Deck

Cons: The lines, the fun events were late in the night, there was not a bathroom on every floor, not enough fun events on the ship during the day,

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.