Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great experience on my first cruise

Sail Date: April 20, 2012

Room Type: Suite

Although its my first cruise, I was very surprise to discover that all of negatives reviews are not complety true, the ship is old but well keep for a 20 year old lady on the sea...the decor its been changed and my grand suite was elegant and very confortable..

I paid a little extra but I got more value for my money that what I was expecting..great staff...I got the best stateroom service and they where very polite..they are trying hard to correct deficiencies..the weather was terrible but they didn,t cancel Coco Cay and with wind and rain we did enjoy the island good job RCI!!! I will be cruising again soon with you guys...but maybe I will try the biggers Oasis or the Allure...special thanks to Danilo and Lucas who make my aniversary date more, more special!!!

Pros: extremely clean suite and very friendly,polite staff

Cons: poor selection on

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!