First Timers Must Try This One!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: March 01, 2012
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
There were 2500 aboard and from 49 different countries, the ship was immaculate, the food was plentiful and delicious, and the staff all of them were wonderful, and we lacked for nothing! Loved this cruise!!!!!!

A floating luxury hotel moving you from travel destination to vacation destination, four times!

Pros: That we sailed at night and saw four different ocean cities in 5 days, I am excited to book my next cruise! I used a seasickness patch the first day but took it off after the meds in my system gave me slightly blurred vision but by the time I didn't need it any longer. It was a beautiful ship!

Cons: The seas were a bit rough that day of departure, but excellent cruising the rest of the time!

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!