Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

great cruise

Sail Date: April 02, 2012

good to excellent, once again everyone was helpful and nice. guest services seemed to be overwelmed could have been more help there. and I asked if my son could visit captain on deck they said no exceptions, if they would have heard my son is sick very sick and has been having hard time, it was almost to pointto cancel trip, crohns....he is 14 would have made the special vacation to go where captain works and see that I mean 5 min .... not all day! and they wouldnt even make excpetions or ask management.

Pros: the workers, all friendly and nice helpful

Cons: guest services - couldnt get my son to see captain , my son is sick would have been nice

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!