Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not so great a cruise!

Sail Date: March 19, 2012

Room Type: Suite

I didn't think there was enough to do on the ship,

Pros: Service staff was good.

Cons: Crowds on the ship, pool, dining room and the smoking in the bars!

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.

The food was marginal. At the buffet, at times it was hard to get a seat. In the dining room, there wasn't enough selection on the menu.
Our suite was adequate. We were on deck 10 under the pool. The noise all night was such that it was hard to sleep. When I made reservations, I wish the agent would have warned me that the suites on deck 10 receive a lot of noise at night. I am very disappointed to say the least, we paid for a suite and didn't have a quiet cabin!!!!!
Not enough to do on the boat. I did think the music shows were good.