A Perfect Vacation

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: March 01, 2012
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
Having never been on a cruise before, I was worried about certain aspects - the motion affects, the feeling of containment on a floating vessel and the variety of activity choices (my husband and I are active most of the time). I can honestly assert that not only were my worries unfounded, but this was one of the best vacation experiences in my life! From the food to the service to the activity choices to the happy and relaxed feeling that permeated everywhere and everyone, I cherish my memories of this trip! Thank you to everyone on the Majesty who made celebrating my 22nd anniversary the best!

I was pleasantly shocked at how attentive the stateroom attendant was and how spacious the small space was!

Pros: The customer service orientation of all staff

Cons: Nassau

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!