Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Awesome vacation!

Sail Date: March 23, 2012

I love this ship. This was our second time on the Majesty of the seas. Ship is clean and comfortable and the service is great. The staff is happy and friendly and helpful. I love how the barstaff was not in my face about drinks constantly -- like on other cruise lines.

Food is great and I love the buffets. It would be nice if there were more food options late at night -- besides pizza. This is a very minor concern though.

Pros: Service, Beaches, Activities

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Food is great!
Ship is big enough to feel luxurious, but small enough that I never felt lost.
I loved our interior stateroom. Room is pitch black with the lights off (since no window) which is perfect for napping. Plenty of space for two people with minimal luggage.
Stateroom attendant called us by name from day one and was always smiling and helpful. Our room was always clean and we had everything we needed. Our room was cleaned several times a day.
We loved the activities. These are organized activities we did: volleyball tournament on Coco Cay, adult dodgeball competition, free throw competition, line dancing, family feud game show, karaoke, the quest game show, battle of the sexes game, cocktails with the captain, adult comedy, family comedy, sexiest man competition, belly flop competition.

We had a blast.