Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: March 23, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I loved the experiences we had on the ship. Every day & night was a fabulous day & night. The service and food was very impressive. Luis from Peru and Srngan from Russia were the BEST! They took such personal care of us, including my 2 children, love them.

Pros: The most generous, personable service throughout the entire ship.

Cons: The interior cabin, in the final plans nothing was said about double, bunk beds :-(

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Very clean every night by Junhi. The cabin was ridiculously small to our surprise but the cleanliness helped with trying to fit in.
The time of the shows need to be spread out more so that the both dinner sets can make either or. And you had two of the same things the whole weekend, comics.
Very good, easy the get around.
The food was warm and perfect to taste. More fabulous was the attention to my children's dietary needs, exceptional!
Super friendly and attentive. The asst. waiter at our table Srgan from Russia saw my children by the steps and called out to them to say hello. My girls felt very special that he remembered them only from 1 dinner.