Great Cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 01, 2012
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
I liked the ship very much. It was a little older ship, but still beautiful. Can't complain about my interior stateroom. Larger than I actually thought, pretty clean. The restaurant was also great, new menu every day and very very tasty! The waiter from the restaurant, Indian guy, at table 355, AMAZING!!! This guy was so amazing and did his job so great!!!
The only thing I didnt enjoy about the cruise, they make money in any possible way. Drinks are a little too expensive, and the same price for their private island. They took pictures of us, printed them out and were selling $20 each. If you don't buy it it's fine, they shred it!!! What a waste! BINGO was very very very bad!!! It was the worst kind of gambling I ever had. I thought its gonna be like a regular bingo, where you have several little prizes, and for the finale you have the grand prize. NOPE!!! They sold us these stupid machines for $22 each (18 cards) and all you do is sit down and watch! We spent $44 with my wife, sit down for 7 minutes, 12 numbers were called, someone's machine start buzzing and that's it! Game Over!!! I wasn't there for the money, but rather for the fun expereince, but BINGO was NOT fun AT ALL!!!.
COmedy show was amazing!! Very very funny. Magic show was also amazing, no major tricks, but I liked how they incorporated it with comedy and it was very funny!
Love & Marriege game was cool too, the only thing I didnt like is the way they picked participants.
Night club was very nice, large, you could get a table for no extra cost whatsoever, nice music, nice lighting!
Last day we played "Quest" in the night club, amazing fun experience. their cruise director was hilariuos!!!

Food was AMAZING!!! Loved it. My wife is very peaky and worked in Restaurant Industry for 10 years. They were able to please her, its a good sign :)
Dining times were a little inconvenient. Ours was scheduled 9:00pm. One day we arrived 9:45, the manager gave us little attitude, and made it feel like he is doing a huge favor by still feeding us. Otherwise it was great! Servers were working amazing!

Comedy Show 10/10
Magic Show 10/10
Quest Game 10/10
BINGO 3/10 ( Bingo was HORRIBLE. MUST CHANGE BINGO RULES)

Room attendant - 7 out of 10 (kept coming in w/out knocking)
Waiter - 10 out of 10 EXCELLENT SERVICE
Casino Dealers - 8 out of 10 (friendly but not really fun)
Guest Services - 10 out of 10 ( friendly and willing to help)

Ship was one of the smallest. Although you could see its age in some areas, overall it was very clean and decorated very nicely. The only reason I rate it 4 out of six, is its size and age!

Size was larger than expected!
Decor was a little aged, but better than many hotels!
Amenities was fine, shower was amazing.
Confort was good, besides that the room attendant kept coming in without nocking!

Pros: Live music, very tasty food, fun experience

Cons: They try to get your money in any possible way!!!

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!