Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Disappointment

Sail Date: March 01, 2012

I would not recommend this ship for a 4 day cruise. There was one show nightly for ALL guests and it was at 7:30 pm. Early dining was 6:30. It was impossible to eat comfortably and then rush to get a seat for the show. I booked three cabins for this cruise. Two of the couples never cruised before and went with my wife and I at MY recommendation. Cabins were terrible and we didn't have opportunity to see a single show. Also, all cabins were on DECK 8. Selected by Cruises. Com - probably NEVER AGAIN!

Pros: Food quality was very good

Cons: Deck 8 outside cabin; lifeboats were banging day and night outside of cabin

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.

Do not book DECK *. Lifeboats outside of window bang in the wind!!