Great 25th anniversay trip

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: October 01, 2011
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
My husband and I cruised for the first time for our 25th anniversary. We loved every minute of it. I am the one who does all the planning and making sure we all are taken care of on family vacations, but this trip I was taken care of. The staff was wonderful and the woman who attended our cabin went out of her way to take care of us. we can't wait for another cruise. We loved that we could do as little or as much as we wanted each day. Can't say enough about this experience.

If you leave this trip hungry, it is nobody's fault but your own. I loved the made to order omlets and all the varities offered at each meal. The dining room was great. I highly recommend the "my time dinning".

I have to admit, we didn't spend much time at on board activities. We enjoyed strolling the deck every evening after supper. But the few activities we did participate in we enjoyed. We loved the comedian

Staff was friendly. We needed an extension cord and went to the desk to ask. By the time we returned to our room it was there.

Great. I was a little shocked at the size of the shower, but looks are decieiving. Great water pressure.

Pros: Loved being taken care of

Cons: none

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!