Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not so great.

Sail Date: December 01, 2011

Since 2005 I have taken a number of cruises on most of the cruise lines. This and a trip I did with Carnival were by far the least enjoyable, because of poor food quality and an old ship. Majesty of the Seas needs to be retired... and soon. She is a poor layout, the rooms are small, the bathrooms smell, the showers are cramped, decks crowded.... and FORGET completely about getting a deck chair if you get on deck anytime after 11 am. The food was without exception salty. Not sure who the chef is but he or she will poison everyone with too much sodium. I pity the people who work on that ship if they have to eat that food day in / day out. The staff were excellent and the entertainment was great with some very funny edgy comedy and very quick entertainment director Leigh. | judge a ship by how I feel when returning from an excursion. I dreaded returning to Majesty of the Seas at day end.

Pros: Staff and entertainment

Cons: Food and the ship

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.