Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Worst Royal Caribbean Cruise

Sail Date: November 21, 2011

Room Type: Suite

This was the worst Royal Caribbean cruise my husband and I had ever been on. The boarding process was horrible, the worst of any cruise we've ever been on in our 25+ cruise history. The entire cruise was disorganized including the immigration process when we docked in Key West causing tons of people to miss their shore excursions. Our friends were kicked off of their shore excursion on Key West because the cruise line had overbooked and then it was too late for them to book a substitute. When we asked the shopping guide of the stores would be open in Key West on Thanksgiving Day he told us he had no idea because he forgot to ask. When we asked him about a specific restaurant, the popular Cheeseburger Key West, he condescendingly told us he had never heard of it and surely we could get a burger from any bar. Wow, he had one job and he didnt even do it well. Because I have problems with prolonged exposure to heat, we inquired about cabanas on the private Island of Coco Cay. We were told because we were in a suite we could call the morning we arrived on Coco Cay and reserve a cabana. So we called and called and called that morning and their was no answer at the # we were given. When we talked with guest relations they said that we needed to just go over to the island and reserve one. When we got to the island, we were told all of the cabanas we were already reserved and that we should have called earlier that morning ... Which we did. These are just a few examples of the disorganization and ineptitude that we were subjected to on this cruise. My husband and I are diamond plus members on Royal Caribbean and are supposed to receive perks. The only perk I received was being able to get off of that horrible ship after 4 long non relaxing days.

Pros: Atlantis Aquaventure

Cons: The actual cruise

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.

Don't Miss: Atlantis Aquaventure
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)