A wonderful and relaxing cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 07, 2011
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
The ship itself is a bit old and smaller when compared to the other cruise ships. Despite looking a bit old on the outside, the ship's interior was very clean and well managed. The fact that the ship is smaller compared to the other cruise ships made the experience a bit too rocky on the first night of the cruise. I normally do not get seasick, but I felt a bit nauseous during the first night.

The downtown shopping area was nice, although I was disappointed to find out that the Barcardy store had burned down. Nassau only had one major street that had good shopping and I ended up going back to the ship way before the ship was leaving. I did stop by Lum's restaurant to try some conch chowder, conch fritters, fried conch, and Bahama Mama,. The food was decent and worth trying for the experience,
Key West was my favorite port of call. The weather was beautiful on the day that we arrived. There were streets and streets of shopping with affordable souvenirs. The city was very clean with friendly residents. I will definitely come back!
Don't Miss: Garbos taco truck, Key West Key Lime pie factory, Hogs Breath Saloon

Pros: The service on the ship was impeccable. Everyone was courteous and extremely helpful.

Cons: We were unable to stop at Cococay on Day 3 of the cruise. I felt that the cruise line should have compensated all of the travelers for not stopping at one of our port of calls.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!