Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great First Cruise - definitely sold!!

Sail Date: October 24, 2011

We had a wonderful time. The entertainment was the best!! We loved Dave from Australia!!!

Pros: The entertainment and food on the ship

Cons: The drill at the very beginning

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

I was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and sophisticated design of the bathrooms in the general areas
The food was great and I loved the sit down breakfast and dinners. I didn't like the Windjammer because there was too much traffic going every which way.
We had 3 in a regular sized cabin. We were a little cramped but we managed. I think the price should be reduced a little more if you have 3 or 4 in 1 room. The beds were very comfortable, even the fold out bunk.
Everyone treated us like we were special guests.
I can't say enough about the entertainment!!
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Food wasn't very good. I would have bought more if credit cards were accepted. I wouldn't go back there.
We did a sail and snorkel and it was very enjoyable.
Key West, Florida
The hop-on hop-off city trolley was great!! The southern most cafe had the best coconut fried shrimp!
Don't Miss: Kermit's Key Lime Pie