Great Time with exceptions

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 31, 2011
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
Be careful when going through the immigration and customs procedure on the ship... I'm a legal resident alien and the ship staff punched a hole in my GREEN Card instead of my Sail Pass Card... then told me it's ok... I went back to an immigration officer and it was NOT OK... they invalidated it. Now I have to apply for a new one and go through a bunch of hassles. Royal Caribbean will reimburse me for the cost of a new Green Card that was no hassle at all.

Food was good, Yeu Yeu Guo in Johnny Rockets was amazing she entertained, was fun and did a great job.

The excursions had a great variety, the on board activities I found lacked a little... maybe more than a little... the quality of the dancers was not the highest I've seen.

Could have been THE BEST, but I have to take into account the training of the crew member that punched a hole in my Green Card instead of my Sail Pass Card... and the next crew member that was more concerned that he hadn't punched the Sail Card... and told me that punching the green card was no problem... BIG PROBLEM!!

It seems to be a little bit older, wish there were no smoking in some of the lounges, it didn't matter where we went for entertainment, someone was smoking.

Small stateroom, had a lot of places to store your things though, an electrical outlet would have been good by the bed so my husband could plug in his CPAP machine. Roland, our steward was amazing, he arranged for a long extension cord to do the job. He took GREAT care of us.
We took advantage of the Hop on Hop Off Trolley tour. Great choice as we could hop off at any of the points we wanted to see, and hop onto another trolley when we were ready to go to the next one.
Don't Miss: Well... the PRETZEL'S at stop 8 on the trolley tour... BEST Pretzels in the WORLD!!!
We spent a few hours at Blackbeard's Cay, turned out to be a Beautiful Day on the beach. Was quiet and relaxing.

Pros: Friendly people, Loved Key West and Nassau

Cons: Wish we could have taken advantage of Coco Cay, rough water, they couldn't tender us in.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!