Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great cruise

Sail Date: October 24, 2011

This was my first cruise so I have nothing to compare it to other then my own experiences going to resorts, and it is just as good as doing that and the staff was awesome as well. The only thing that I think is that the alcohol should be included as resorts do on all inclusive ones. But it was a very good trip and I would do it again. I loved it. The best part to me was that I got to experience thngs that I had never done before off and on the ship at ports. Loved it !!!

Pros: the diningroom

Cons: buffet breakfast

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Great couldn't have been better.
Awesome and very helpful
Very good service and clean
Great food and service. And no shortage of food
Awesome
Key West, Florida
This was our best Port stop as we did so much in the short stay and had a blast. The town itself was very pretty pretty just to look at..it was amazing. We went on the Seadoo tour with the guide and it was just great and the para-sailing was the best..we did enjoy this port the best..
Don't Miss: Para-sailing and Seadoo tour
We had a great taxi driver that took us on a tour of the Island and showed us lots that we wouldn't have seen if we had of just hung around the port stop. It was great.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
They have good excursions for a small island and a great BBQ Buffet just not open long enough as some excursions are returning at different times and the food was minimal and cold.
Don't Miss: Glass Bottom Boat