Just as magical the seond time

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 03, 2011
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
I have taken this same cruise on the same ship before. I have been on larger ships and longer cruises....but this one is always a treat! The staff is so attentive to every detail. This ship is so user friendly in the layout, and beautiful even in her old age, Weather altered our scheduled activities one day, and they were right there with all new things to do and see.....they never missed a beat! I did NOT see any small children on my vacation which was ideal for me, but they were there. The activities for the kids keep them happy and out of MY POOL! :o) The food was gorgeous and delicous!

No complaints....the rooms aren't supposed to be big!
I love it here! The port is clean, easy to navigate, and you have lots of options on which way to go with your day. The tours, the straw market, the locals....all will keep you happy.

Pros: Service, Staff, Small enough ship to get around quickly

Cons: None

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!