Majesty of the Seas flops

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 03, 2011
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
I sailed in Jan on same ship & was not happy, however I decided to give them a second chance. That was a mistake. Bathroom toilets did not flush properly & we had 3 staterooms. We had to use the toilet brush to push waste to the hole to flush everytime. It was disgusting. The same thing happened in Jan & I was in another stateroom so this apparently is an issue that was not corrected.

Staff here was the best on the ship.

ships staff was not very good. Deck 11 drink servers were lazy. People left their plates just laying around & the drink people would wall past them with empty trays & just ignore them. When high winds kicked up & stuff blew from the plates we began to ask each drink person who walked by if they would be so kind to take the plates & pick up the stuff that was now laying by us & they responded that was not their job & someone with a brown tub would be by to pick it up. well that didn't happen for hours. All they worried about was getting drink orders. Hey Royal...what happend to customer service!

this was the smallest room I was ever in. I didn't know they made them that small.
Did island tour & Atlantis. some shopping. all in all good.
Don't Miss: Island tour
Did not have enough time here. A lot to see & do but not enough time.
Don't Miss: biking/sailing/shopping
this was my second time here. The first time in Jan did not make it to island due to high winds. This time we made it to the island for 20 minutes but had to evacuate due to high winds. Maybe you should consider looking for a new island. They should had let us go to the next port early so we could enjoy more time there.
Don't Miss: don't know what I missed

Pros: Dining room & ports

Cons: toilets did not work / staff

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.