Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Majesty is a beautiful ship!

Sail Date: August 29, 2011

We had a wonderful expierence. We loved this ship and will go back again. The Majesty is a beautiful ship and the only complaint I have and it is a minor one was that the hair dryer would not stay plugged in, but I had read some reviews before my trip and was warned to bring an extention cord, which I did and problem solved... I highly reccommend The Majesty of the Seas.

Pros: The staff was outstanding!

Cons: Loved it all!!

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

The ship was everything I had hoped it would be. Beautiful, very clean, and learning your way around was a breeze.
I had read reviews where people were not happy with the food. I totally have to disagree. Great food, loads of options and a wonderful dining staff willing to take care of any specialty needs we had.
This is another area where the reviews had me woried. But we were completely confortable in our cabin. You are on a ship, granted the rooms are not large, but our luggage easily fit under our bed, enough closet space and drawers to unpack our things and be very happy.The staff kept our room imaculate, the bed waas very confortable and our room was incredibly quiet. Slept like a baby everynight!
This is the area that definately deserves a ten!! The staff was amazing on this ship. Starting with our cruise director Dave. This guy is the highlight of this ship. He always had me laughing. He is extremely entertaining to say the least. The entire staff on Majesty was EXCELLENT!! Everyone was very friendly, attentive and extremely quick to take care of any of your needs. These people work so very hard to make your cruise all that you dream of.
We never had a hard time finding something to do on the ship. Something is always going on somewhere and enough options that there is something for everyone. We loved he comedy shows, check out your daily planner and I am sure you will have lots of options.
We did not have children with us, but one of the shows opened with the children performing and it was obvious that they had enjoyed their time on the Majesty. They put on an adorable show for us and I am sure their parents were very pleased with the time they got to enjoy while their children were playing and learning and making new friends.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
We did have rain the day we were here, but we made the best of it. We were already wet from floating on our beach mats so what the heck. This is a beautiful, relaxing place. We did not do much here as we just wanted this to be our lay on the beach, totally relaxing, do nothing day. We can't wait to go back.. Make sure you have a Coco Loco :)
Key West, Florida
Well, I have always heard about the Florida Keys, and was immediately sold. We absolutely loved it here. Absolutely beautiful. We went on a dolphin watch and snorkel trip here that was amazin. Saw so many dolphins and the snorkeling , which was my first time, was so fun. We had recieved one free excursion through Cheap Tickets, so only had to pay for one and I will tell you we were very happy with this excursion. It was actually better that the ones from the ship. We had a much nicer boat and the trip was awesome and very informative. Thanks Joseph @ Cheap Tickets, you rock!! And to the girls at Sunny Days Excursions, thank you for a wonderful day, you were great!!
Don't Miss: There is so much to see and do here, but don't leave without having a piece of that heavenly Key Lime Pie!!
Duty free shopping is the draw here. Be prepared for the locals to be a bit pushy with their goods, but try to remember this is how they survive.