Awesome wedding aniversity!!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 12, 2011
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
This is my 3rd time on this ship and I LOVE the updates and remodling improvements made. I loved my stateroom, the schedule for activites was perfect. The drinks,food, hospitality of the staff unbelivible!! My husband and I felt glamourous and well pampered. The food was plentiful but most important DELICIOUS!!! No long lines - nope not for nothing. Very professional and polished. I will cruise the Majesty of the Seas again!!! Faboulous entertainment and activites!! SMOOTH ride...no complaints.

Pros: Elegent, Clean, Friendly, Well staffed wonderful staff!

Cons: Nothing!

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!