Great cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 11, 2011
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
My overall impression of the ship was awesome. It was a beautiful ship and it was very clean. I loved how they cleaned the rooms everyday. And something was always going on.

They have some really great shows.

I thought the room would be smaller but it was actually a great size for just two people only sleeping there.
the Atlantis hotel at paradise island is a must see. it is soooo beautiful. The one thing that i didn't like was how the people over there that were trying to sell things were so pushy. But hey i understand.
Don't Miss: The atlantis hotel is a don't miss site!!!
The island was beautiful. there was so much to do. I would definitely go kyaking or however you spell it.

Pros: I loved how the most of the workers there were super nice and always helpful.

Cons: The food the first night wasn't really that good. But the rest of the time it was amazing.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!