Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Cruise

Sail Date: June 10, 2011

We sailed on Majesty of the Seas and had a great time! We chose a 3-day cruise because my boyfriend had never cruised before, but he quickly realized we would have picked a longer cruise! Majesty is the smallest and oldest of the Royal Caribbean fleet, but it recently went under a major renovation so you couldn't tell. The staff and personnel were very friendly and helpful. My boyfriend really enjoyed the food- especially the variety at the Windjammer. Sorrentos, which was open until 5 am, made for a great midnight snack as well. The evening entertainment and adult parties were very young and energetic- unlike my experience on other Royal Caribbean cruises- I was pleasantly surprised! The spa and fitness center were great- we got a couples massage and participated in yoga on the beach. The only downsides just relate to cruising in general- small rooms/bathrooms, the a la carte expenses and cost for alcoholic beverages- I think mixed drinks should be offered as a package on the ship. Overall, great trip!

Pros: Food

Cons: Too short

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
A simple beach day- not a lot to do besides water sports and laying on the beach
Don't Miss: SeaDoo jet skis
Snorkeling was great. City tour was a complete waste of time- there isn't much to see in Nassau aside from the shopping and Paradise Island.
Don't Miss: Paradise Island