Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A wonderful cruise

Sail Date: May 13, 2011

The Majesty of the Seas people were the best ever. I don't think I ever interacted with the staff of a cruise ship as much as I did with this one. They couldn't have been better. It was my 80 year old mothers first cruise and she had a wonderful time.

Pros: The RCL people were wonderful!

Cons: The food could have been a little better. I would rate it a 3 out of 5

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
the beach is a little rocky but the staff were exceptional here. Very easy to get the drink of the day when you needed one.

Don't Miss: The cruiseline had a snorkel activity called seahorse sailing and snorkeling that had the best snorkeling I've ever had in Nassau