A wonderful cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 13, 2011
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
The Majesty of the Seas people were the best ever. I don't think I ever interacted with the staff of a cruise ship as much as I did with this one. They couldn't have been better. It was my 80 year old mothers first cruise and she had a wonderful time.

Don't Miss: The cruiseline had a snorkel activity called seahorse sailing and snorkeling that had the best snorkeling I've ever had in Nassau
the beach is a little rocky but the staff were exceptional here. Very easy to get the drink of the day when you needed one.

Pros: The RCL people were wonderful!

Cons: The food could have been a little better. I would rate it a 3 out of 5

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!