Overall OK first cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 15, 2011
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
Overall this was a good first cruise experience. The ship is on the small side, but for only 3 days it was ok. I unfortunately was sea sick much of the time, but the cruise did offer free pills to help with that. The staff was very friendly.

I went to the blue lagoon island excursion and had an amazing time.
I enjoyed the beach. I got a massage at the spa on the island, it was not very good and was not on the beach even though the advertisement made it sound like it would be. It was not worth the money.

Pros: Pool, bars, decor, and friendliness of staff

Cons: sea movement, smallness of room,

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!