Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A wonderful cruise!!!

Sail Date: April 15, 2011

We recently sailed on the Majesty of the Seas for the first time, and all I can say is "Wow!" and we had no idea what to expect. A restaurants, a fantastic pool area and a nightclub and the great show (especially on the last night of cruise) made this first cruise feel like we were on a four star hotel in Las Vegas. We really like Royal Caribbean's style, service, and icruise director may be the one who works hardest in ships, and the Majesty did not disappoint my family.
Only one thing we don't know what we order is how much it cost and my kids use their sea pass like their new credit card but I pay. This was untill the last night or 0630AM before we arrive the Miami Port.

Pros: You can eat at the Windjammer at any time you want in a casual dress

Cons: If you forget your best sunday dress on the second night at the dinning, you will be kind of disgrace

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!