Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Birthday

Sail Date: April 08, 2011

There were a number of activities to participate in. There's something for everybody.

Pros: The thing that I liked the most was the service. The staff was so nice and helpful even when they didn't have to be. There was a mixup with my luggage and one of the people at guest relations stayed on the phone for 3 hours trying to help me get my luggage.

Cons: I wish there was a store that sold all the things that a traveler may for get. The store sold some things but not exactly what I needed.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

I wish I saw more of the island. I rented a scooter and had pretty bad accident. My advice is that if you have never been on a scooter DON'T RENT ONE.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

Don't Miss: You have go snorkeling. It was the best part of the whole trip. You pay one price and you get to keep the equipment all day. It is so relaxing.