Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

It was less than expected

Sail Date: March 07, 2011

Room Type: Suite

This was my second RCL cruise; the other 5 were on Carnival. My first RCL cruise was a wonderful experience. It was the reason I booked this cruise to be on another RCL ship, however, I was very disappointed with the quality of the shows, meals and service. On the smaller items, the health club was way below my expectations and one of the worst that I had encountered. I was very disappointed that when we left our room, we would come back to it and it had not yet been made up, plus I had to call for extra towels daily. This was exceptionally disappointing as I book a junior suite something that I thought would have provided a higher level of service. The main dining room felt cramped and the service was poor. I would often have to request another diet coke several times before it would arrive. Not once was the diet coke waiting for me (something I became accustom to on my other cruises). In short, this was the worst of the 7 cruises that I have taken and I find it highly unlikely that I will cruise with RCL again.

Pros: The cabin was nice

Cons: Meals, Shows and Service were lacking

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.

I will say that the junior suite was nice
The comic was bad, the seating was tight ... the night club was packed one night such that we could not get in and the other nights there was nothing going on ...
there was not one meal that said go for seconds. even the shrip cocktail was sub-par
it felt cramped. every venue.
the people i encountered were generally nice ...
The port area is not so nice, the mini-sub was a big scam and I hope you pull it from the program. It was a big waste of time
Key West, Florida
We had a great time in Key West
Don't Miss: sight seeing
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
This is a very nice private island. The whole experience was very pleasant.
Don't Miss: The wave runners