First Cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 11, 2011
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
When my husband and I went on this cruise I was 5 months pregnant. I knew that I would not be able to participate in most of the excursions and expected not to have alcoholic beverages. What I did not expect is that all of the evening entertainerment was in lounges/theatres where people could smoke. I could not go to the Casino, shows, or any other activities at night. Which was very disappointing. The room was an Oceanview on the 6th deck and was small and very outdated. The overall appearance of the boat was fairly outdated but overall clean. We did have a nice vacation and would cruise again but probably not on this ship.

The waiter we had was excellent but the assistants were slow on refilling water etc. The food was nothing over the top just fair.

We went shopping on Bay Street and then took a water taxi over to Paradise Island to have lunch. There weren't many selections since you have to [ay $60 a person to have access to the restaurants in Atlantis. There was a deli, pizzeria, and Johnny Rockets to eat lunch.
We just went to walk on the beach and have lunch. Very beautiful.

Pros: Very friendly staff

Cons: Outdated, nothing to do in the evening in a non-smioking area

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!