Too much fun!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 31, 2011
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
The Majesty of the Seas is a smaller ship with lots of activities. Great cruise director that really enjoyed his job. Good day Dave! The entertainment was great. The food was fantastic and our table mates were outstanding. Tons of fun! Whenever I hear anyone say that they don't go on a cruise because they think it would be boring needs to go on a Royal Caribbean cruise. If you're bored, it's your own fault, because there are activities for all ages. Thanks RCI, I will always cruise with you! If you want to do something different on a shore excursion, I would recommend snorkeling with the sting rays. Excellent experience! Also snorkeling on Coco Cay was tons of fun. There is a sunken airplane and it had tons of fish of every color swimming around it.

The food was outstanding. Our waiters were fabulous as well as our table mates. I'm wishing that I gave them my email address now.

The entertainment was fabulous! Wonderful singers and dancers and a very funny comedian. Dave did a fabulous job as the cruise director.

Every single staff member went above and beyond to make sure you were having a great time.

The ship is smaller and more intimate. The ship is very well maintained and very clean.

We had an indoor room and it was small, but we weren't in there very much. The room was very clean and in great shape.
Heaven on earth! Very relaxing and enjoyable.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling out to the airplane. Tons of fish.
We rented a golf cart and that was really fun.
Snorkeling with the stingrays was an experience of a life time. We were able to rest on Blackbeard's private beach after we snorkeled. Very relaxing!
Don't Miss: Snorkeling with the sting rays.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Not long enough

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!