So Much Fun

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 17, 2011
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
The Majesty of the Seas was a gorgeous ship. The pool deck was wonderful and you didn't have to fight for a pool chair. Restaurants, dining room, theater room, and night club were all very nice and comfortable.

I was amazed at how much food that was provided. Every where you turned, there was a buffet of some sort! Any type of food that you could imagine was offered. The quality was also excellent. In the dining room, the food was good, but I think I would have rather gone to the buffet. The buffet had more of a variety. Food portions in the dining room were smaller, but you could order one of everything if you really wanted. I definitely enjoyed eating on the cruise.

The schedule of the activities was great. There was always something going on somewhere on the ship. I would say that some were pretty tacky, but still kept you entertained on some level. The love & marriage "show" was hilarious and the karaoke was fun.

Everyone was very nice and outgoing. We loved everything about the cruise directors, service staff, wait staff, and our stateroom attendant. However, the person I was traveling with lost his wallet, and the ship staff did not make an effort to help find. We wanted to view videos and those requests were not met.

The ship was very clean and organized. I was very impressed.

I was pleasently surprised by the comfort of the beds! I slept soundly each night and woke up very refreshed. Our staterroom attendant was very attentive to keeping our room tidy. He even made towels into different shapes each day. The shower, as expected, is very small, but the water pressure more than made up for it. Everything was very nice. We had a window and it was great to wake up to the sun shine.
Cococay was absolutely gorgeous! We loved walked far into the water and it was still ankle deep. I felt that this port was the most relaxing. There was a barbeque that was excellent and we drank Coco Loco's!
Key West was my favorite part of the trip. There are so many places to discover and everything is so interesting! I would have liked to stay in Key West longer, but unfortunately we didn't have too much time there.
I really did not enjoy my time in Nassau. We were more on a budget, so we walked around mainly. The natives are too pushy with there sales and made us very uncomfortable. We also felt that the area we were dropped off was a not a great part of town.
Don't Miss: Senor Frogs

Pros: Activities, Food, & Beds

Cons: Nassau

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!