Great First Experience

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 06, 2010
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
My first cruise was as good and fun as friends said it would be. Liked the size of the ship (mid-size?) it was easy to get from point A to point B, etc. Service was good and staff in general were competent and courteous. Would have enjoyed CoCoCay more had the weather been more cooperative (cool, overcast).
Royal Caribbean will be my first choice when contemplating my second cruise.

would have snorkeled had the weather been better; only spent about 3 hours on the island. I never saw a restaurant on the island

Pros: relaxed atmosphere, service

Cons: weather

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!