Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great First Experience

Sail Date: December 06, 2010

My first cruise was as good and fun as friends said it would be. Liked the size of the ship (mid-size?) it was easy to get from point A to point B, etc. Service was good and staff in general were competent and courteous. Would have enjoyed CoCoCay more had the weather been more cooperative (cool, overcast).
Royal Caribbean will be my first choice when contemplating my second cruise.

Pros: relaxed atmosphere, service

Cons: weather

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Key West, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
would have snorkeled had the weather been better; only spent about 3 hours on the island. I never saw a restaurant on the island