Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fantastic Cruise!

Sail Date: December 06, 2010

Room Type: Suite

We had a wonderful vacation. The cruise ship was very clean to my satisfaction. The food was outstanding even though I missed having lobster, lobster dinner is served only on 7day or longer cruises, but the shrimp scampi was delicious. This was my sixth cruise and my first with Royal Caribbean. I just booked my second cruise with them! This time I booked a 9 day to Canada/New England!! Can't wait!!

Pros: The Junior suite was a very nice size! Enjoyed having a bath tub as well as the shower.

Cons: Don't stay on deck ten, too noisy with all the action on deck eleven

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Don't Miss: Paradise Island tour
Key West, Florida

Don't Miss: Taste of Key West
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)