Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

"An Incredible Experience"

Sail Date: November 29, 2010

I found your ship and staff to be of the most professional and polite and though, well-informed and willing to go to any lengths to please the members on board. Organization of events, meals, excursions and the overall operation of the ship was outstanding. the staff was friendly and able to meet all the needs of myself and my daughter. A delightfully outstanding time was had by all.

Pros: the professionalism by the staff

Cons: elevator traffic

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

the ship was absoultely beautiful, clean, and well organized.
food was plentiful with a great variety and well made.
stateroom was clean and in good shape and comfortable for the time spent.
staff was on top of every situation and very professional.
swimming with the dolphins was something I will never forget and the trip there and back was exciting.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
beach was a little rocky on the feet but, the overall site was beautiful and clean enjoyed by us both.
Key West, Florida
it was a cool day which hindered a bit of our activities. I had book the glass bottom boat tour and due to low registration it was cancelled and I was very dissapointed about that. So, we ended up shoppping all day.