Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Quick, fun cruise

Sail Date: November 01, 2010

I overheard one frequent cruiser say she considers Majesty of the Seas the 'tugboat' of Royal Caribbean's fleet... Perhaps, the ship is a bit dated compared to what I've heard about 'Allure of the Seas', but we enjoyed our time on board, nonetheless. The food wasn't *spectacular*, but the staff was pleasant and professional.

Pros: Renting scooters in Key West

Cons: Dumpy Nassau

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

A bit outdated but still clean with a decent layout.
I was hoping for some more 'flair' with the sit down dinners. No entree 'wowed' me; however, I have worked in food service for 15 years...so my expectations are most definitely higher than the average cruiser.
Surprisingly larger than I expected. The stateroom attendant was superb at keeping it clean.
I wasn't too keen on the hostess, but I think there was just a language barrier. Otherwise, the majority of the staff I encountered were incredibly friendly.
They offered a lot of great late night games...Battle of the Sexes...an adults only game...also bingo and poker. Good, varied options.