Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The best ship EVER!!

Sail Date: October 01, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This is one of the BEST ship i ever been!! i when with my 5 year old son and we both had a blast. The people where great cant ask for better service.They are so nice. I really recommend this cruise to everyone. royal caribbean is awesome.

Pros: service was wow

Cons: everything was wonderful

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

the room was very clean and the bed where GREAT!!
BEST staff!!! everyone is so helpful. they make you feel like they know you for ever!!!!
enterainment was very good. we enjoyed the shows.
I went with my 5 year old son and he loved the adventure ocean program. He is autistic and they where very good and carrying. The girls where wonderful!!!!
The people are very nice and helpful!! this is a beautiful place.
Don't Miss: shoping was excellent!!!
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
The island was very clean.
Don't Miss: the food was GREAT!!!!