Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great cruise

Sail Date: October 01, 2010

As usual, we were spoiled by all the food and by the staff taking care of all our needs

Pros: Spoiled as usual

Cons: coffeee was very strong

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

very clean, very easy to understand the layout
food was fantastic as usual and plenty of it. One draw back was the coffee was extrememly strong for my taste. I like a medium blend. I enjoy my coffee and this one was tought start to my day.
The cruise director was unbelievably energetic, funny and captivating
We walked around the main street and was rather boreed by pretty much only jewelry stores. Last year we went to Atlantis and enjoyed that much better
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
We took the jetsea rides. Neither of us had ever used one and we loved it. The island was excellent, the bbq was fantastic. Pleanty of room to move around and plenty of food