Bahamas Cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 10, 2010
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
My overall review is very pleased. This was my first cruise and I am ready to go again. I had a fabulous time and for the most part everything ran smoothly. There were a few minor inconveniences where there were things that we didn't know about ahead of time, so that often became discouraging. For example, getting swim towels or not conveniently posting when some events opened/closed. The security drill, although very necessary, was quite overbearing.

Pros: Entertainment and food

Cons: Some of the processes

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!