Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Best ship on the sea!

Sail Date: September 13, 2010

This was my husband's and my second time on the Majesty of the Seas, and it only got better. We felt like total royalty and will never sail with anyone but Royal Caribbean. Thank you for making our belated honeymoon absolutely unforgettable!

Pros: The staff treats you like royalty.

Cons: No cons whatsoever

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

The best food we've ever had anywhere, on land and water.
Always crisp and clean.
Cannot be beat. So friendly and hardworking.
Always something to do and great music to listen to by live performers.
Beautiful ship and great layout. My husband loved the rock climbing wall :)
Key West, Florida
Not my favorite only because I'm more of a outdoors type. The town was charming but I'd stick with SNUBA diving if you're like me. My husband was drooling over the highend retail shops there though!
Don't Miss: SNUBA - great experience
So much culture. We went snorkeling throught the company offered by the ship and had a great experience. We didn't make it to Paradise Island but heard it's a must see.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling on the reef, Paradise Island and just walking the city.