Best ship on the sea!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 13, 2010
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
This was my husband's and my second time on the Majesty of the Seas, and it only got better. We felt like total royalty and will never sail with anyone but Royal Caribbean. Thank you for making our belated honeymoon absolutely unforgettable!

The best food we've ever had anywhere, on land and water.

Always something to do and great music to listen to by live performers.

Cannot be beat. So friendly and hardworking.

Beautiful ship and great layout. My husband loved the rock climbing wall :)

Always crisp and clean.
Not my favorite only because I'm more of a outdoors type. The town was charming but I'd stick with SNUBA diving if you're like me. My husband was drooling over the highend retail shops there though!
Don't Miss: SNUBA - great experience
So much culture. We went snorkeling throught the company offered by the ship and had a great experience. We didn't make it to Paradise Island but heard it's a must see.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling on the reef, Paradise Island and just walking the city.

Pros: The staff treats you like royalty.

Cons: No cons whatsoever

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!