Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Trip!

Sail Date: August 30, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This is my first curise and it was great. The ship was great and the facilities and events are good. Food is great with several varities and options (formal dining, My Dining and Buffet). Best thing is you can go either to formal dining with a table reserved for you at a specified time OR you can go to buffet. For buffet, there are NO long lines (contrary to what I thought) and you can get your food and grab a table and eat, while you enjoy the sea waves. All events are good and the 5 days passed without getting bored.

Pros: The facilities/activities for Kids are great so that adults can also enjoy at the same time, while kids are being taken care by the staff of the ship.

Cons: the water in swimming pool is very salty. I am not sure if they used salty water to make it easy to float or for economic reason.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!